Sunday, February 19, 2006

NANPA Summit

The NANPA Summit this year was held in Denver and I thought it one of the best yet. The weather was pretty decent all week. Sat in on a terrific seminar on creative photography, taught by Tony Sweet. Also attended Rob Sheppard's How to Write Magazine Articles - another very good one.

I was ready to plunk down $1k for a panoramic setup and new Arca-Swiss-style clamps for my two tripods, but neither Kirk, nor Really Right Stuff showed up this year, so I walked away with a Canon 5D (full frame 12.8 megapixel) digital body and a couple lenses instead. Hunt's just made me an offer I couln't refuse!

It was fun meeting many old friends and making new ones. Next Summit will be held in Palm Springs, so mark it down on your calanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment