Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Picture of the Day - 9/2/08 (LAST)


One last shot the sums up the trip for me. This was taken by good friend Robert Morrow as Sheila and I were walking back to the car after completing yet another covered bridge photograph in Indiana. We recently celebrated our 31st anniversary during this trip and that this extraordinary woman has chosen to stick with me through all these years has been a real blessing from God. Even though she's experienced chronic headaches for the last several years (much better now that we've found a couple great doctors), she volunteered to do much of the driving so I could concentrate on my photography. She shares with me a natural curiosity to "see what's around the next bend" in the road. She's the perfect travel partner and I love her with all my heart!


Sheila, this picture is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment