Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! - As I sit quietly watching the glow of the video monitor, I'm reminded once again just how fortunate we all are.  Our lives are blessed with so many gifts––the richness of the creative process, the support and enthusiasm of creative people like you, and the love of family and friends.  The opportunity to pass along knowledge and share beauty is a great reward to my soul.  As we pass from this year to the next, my hope is that you, too, are finding new ways to share your gifts and talents with those in need.

Sheila and I have enjoyed sharing our travels and imagery with you this year and your comments have been a welcome companion along the lonely roads of the west. We both wish you all the very best 2012 has to offer!

For those wishing to sign up for the 2012 Pictures of the Day, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment