Sunday, January 08, 2006

National Geographic Traveler Workshops

As an avid traveler all my life, I've subscribed to the National Geographic Traveler Magazine for many years now and like it better than any other. They really do a first-class job!

When I heard they were going to hold a series of workshops all around the U.S. in partnership with Santa Fe Workshops, I jumped at the chance to learn from the masters. As I'm getting closer to retirement from my "day job", I expect to be writing more travel articles. We "baby boomers" are all about to enter retirement over the next few years and I believe there will be an insatiable demand for good quality travel information.

For more info check out: http://santafeworkshops.com/traveler/index.cfm. I'll be participating in the photo workshop in Houston (March) and writing workshop in Santa Fe (June).

Looking forward to having you younger folks help support my passion! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment