Sunday, October 11, 2009

Picture of the Day - 10/7/09 (START - CA Trip)

Sheila and I are off to California for a couple weeks to visit family and friends. My 40th high school reunion is this Saturday and - amazingly - several of us from elementary school have been reuniting via the internet and many of us will be meeting each other for the first time in about 50 years! Next week, we'll head up to visit sister Sue in North Fork and long-time friend Keith in Nevada City.

Sheila and her mom had left two days earlier to spend some time with our daughter, Linda, and husband, Robb, in Grand Junction. I met up with them today and we left one vehicle at their house and piled into the Explorer. Just prior to meeting them, I stopped for a break at the Hanging Lake rest stop off I-70 in Glenwood Canyon and discovered the creek flowing from Hanging Lake with just a touch of fall color showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment